柴鸥又一个WordPress站点

浏览: 267

【视频】一听就上瘾的歌,扭起来~~~-小C英乐 今天给大家推荐的歌曲是《Strip That Down》这首歌StripThatDown是英国男歌手Liam Payne(利亚姆·佩恩)、美国男歌手Quavo演唱的一首歌。3’24”长的现代流行曲风,穿插的808 beat 与令人催眠的低音音效融为一体绯色流星 。作为Liam的首支个人处女作,歌词标志了他对音乐独立,坚定的一面心悦宝石 ,而他声音部分也验证了他音乐天赋的独特性。(戳绿标收听主播讲解)框内向上滑动查看歌词HunchoQuavoYo

【视频】一听就上瘾的歌,扭起来~~~-小C英乐

今天给大家推荐的歌曲是
《Strip That Down》
这首歌StripThatDown是英国男歌手Liam Payne(利亚姆·佩恩)、美国男歌手Quavo演唱的一首歌。3’24”长的现代流行曲风,穿插的808 beat 与令人催眠的低音音效融为一体绯色流星 。作为Liam的首支个人处女作,歌词标志了他对音乐独立,坚定的一面心悦宝石 ,而他声音部分也验证了他音乐天赋的独特性。
(戳绿标收听主播讲解)
框内向上滑动查看歌词
HunchoQuavoYo yoYou knowI've been taking some timeAnd I've been keeping to myself selfI had my eyes up on the prizeAin't watching anybody elseBut your loveit hit me hard girlYeah you're bad for my healthI love the cardsthat I've been dealtDo you feel the same as wellYou know I used to be in 1Dnow I'm out freePeople want me for one thingthat's not meI'm not changing the way that Iused to beI just wanna have funand get rowdyOne Coke and Bacardisippin' lightlyWhen I walk inside the partygirls on meF1 type Ferrari6 gear speedGirl I love it when your bodygrinds on meOh yeahYou knowI love itwhen the music's loudBut c'monstrip that down for me babyNow there's a lot of people in the crowdBut only you can dance with meSo put your hands on my bodyAnd swing that round for meswingbabyYou knowI love it when the music's loudBut c'monstrip that down for meyeah yeah yeah yeahOh strip that down girlLove when you hit the ground girlyeah yeah yeah yeahOh strip that down girlLove when you hit the groundYou know that since the dayI met youYeah you swept me off my feetYou knowthat I don't need no moneyWhen your love is beside meYeah you opened up my heartAnd then you threw away the keyGirl now it's just you and meAnd you don't care 'boutwhere I've beenYou knowI used to be in 1Dnow I'm out free freePeople want me for one thingthat's not meI'm not changingthe way that Iused to beI just wanna have funand get rowdy oohOne Coke and Bacardisippin' lightlyWhen I walk inside the partygirls on meF1 type Ferrari6 gear speedGirl I love it when your bodygrinds on mebaby OohYou knowI love itwhen the music's loudBut c'monstrip that down for me babyNow there's a lot of people in the crowdBut only you can dance with meSo put your hands on my bodyAnd swing that round for me babyYou knowI love it when the music's loudBut c'monstrip that down for meyeah yeah yeah yeahbaby strip that down girlLove when you hit the ground girlyeah yeah yeah yeahOh strip that down girlLove when you hit the ground girlyeah yeah yeah yeahOh strip that down girlLove when you hit the ground girlyeah yeah yeah yeahOh strip that down girlLove when you hit the ground girlShe gon' strip it down for a thug yeahstrip it downWord around townshe got the buzz yeah wordFive shots inshe in love now shotsI promisewhen we pull upshut the club down heyI took her from her mandon't nobody know knowIf you brought the CLbetter drive slow slowShe know how to make mefeel with my eyes closed skrrt skrrtAnything goes down with the Huncho HunchoYou know I love itwhen the music's loudBut c'mon strip that down for mebabyNow there's a lot of people in the crowdBut only you can dance with meSo put your hands on my bodyAnd swing that round for me babyYou knowI love it when the music's loudBut c'monstrip that down for meyeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeahc'mon strip that down for meYeah yeah yeah yeahDon't say nothing girlstrip that down for mestrip it downYeah yeah yeah yeahAll I want girlif you strip that down for mestrip it downYeah yeah yeah yeahYou're the one girlc'mon strip that down for meYeah yeah yeah yeah
[Lyrics:But your love, it hit me hard, girl
Yeah, you're bad for my health]
hit hard重击
【中式英文纠错】他把我撞的很重西部锦龟 。
Chinese Style——He hit me strongly.
American Style— He hit me hard.
Be bad for 对…有害;不利于
Divorce is bad for children
离婚对孩子不好。
Be good for 对…有利
Eating more vegetables is good for your health.
多吃蔬菜对你的健康有好处打虎将李忠。
【口语点津】Good for you.
Good for you一般对应三层意思。第一种是:为你感到高兴。但是有时候也可以被翻译为:恭喜祝贺某人。

Good for you,you finally passed your test.
你通过了考试,真为你高兴。
I've heard a lot about you, you got married, right? Good for you.
我最近到很多关于你的消息,你结婚啦?恭喜啊.
Good for you,you deserve it as much as anyone.
你和任何人一样,你值得拥有黑司祭们 !
补充一点:Good for you也可以有对对方的发言表示讽刺或者敷衍。

You wanna teach me a lesson,really? Good for you.
你要给我上一课?真的吗?不错哦~~
[LYRICS:I just wanna have fun (and get rowdy)]
玩得开心:have fun = have a good time = enjoy +反身代词
They often have fun flying kites.
他们经常开心地放风筝。
We can just hang out and have a good time.
我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。
We just want to relax and enjoy ourselves.
我们只是想放松放松好好享受一下。
rowdy adj. 吵闹的;粗暴的
The teacher made the rowdy class quiet down.
老师使这吵闹的班级安静了下来。
[Lrics:You know,姜柔 that since the day, I met you
Yeah, you swept me off my feet]
Sweep off one's feet:是一个固定词组,字面意思是扫落某人的脚,也就是让人站不稳,把人给弄得飘飘然的,神魂颠倒了。被爱慕或讨好的对象往往会突然感到非常兴奋而不由自主地变得飘飘然起来英雄赞歌简谱 。
Tim’s smiles are shy and gentle but very powerful.. They sweep Nancy off her feet. And now she fell head over heels in love with him.
(head over heels神魂颠倒; 完全地跳水兔的做法,全部地;)
Tim的微笑既羞涩又温柔,但却有征服人的力量。迷倒了南希,现在她可是全身心地爱着他了。
to throw oneself at someone's feet批发水晶饰品 赵川个人资料 ,是为了表达对某人的爱慕之情或为了得到一些好处而拜倒在某人的脚下。这是公开表示对某人的爱慕之情会泽吧 ,或是拍马奉承、百般讨好某人。
And when I find her, I'll throw myself at her feet and ask her to spend the rest of her life with me.
当我找到她的时候,我一定对她表白要求他和我度过剩下的时光。
Dick was so crazy about Jane that he threw himself at her feet. Jane was swept off her feet and they're getting married next Tuesday.
这句话的意思是:"迪克实在是爱简渥金,他完全拜倒在她的石榴裙下。这一下使得简感到飘飘然,不由自主了。他们竟然决定下星期二就结婚。
小姐姐在听这首歌中间的说唱部分竟然听出了《全部都是你》的感觉觉得亮哥的声音很是温油啊~~~~你想对谁说:我的眼里都是心里都是全部都是你长毛吉娃娃 !!兵圣是谁 !珍惜眼前人,睡吧~~

晚安 :)

全文详见:https://bbs.6596.org/15579.html